Summit Project Manager for SingularityU Denmark
On October 23 and 24, 2017 we will be hosting the SingularityU Denmark Summit at the Royal Danish Opera where up to 1,700 Scandinavian leaders, innovators, and entrepreneurs will come together for an intensive two-day deep dive into Our Exponential Future. There will be a lot of amazing speakers like the CEO of Singularity University Rob Nail, co-founder of the Malala Foundation Shiza Shahid, disruption expert David Roberts, and one of the foremost experts on longevity Aubrey de Grey plus a lot of exciting side-activities. We need your help to make this world class experience unforgettable.
We need you to:
- work closely with our management team in designing the Summit and all supplementing events.
- plan the Summit in every detail and ensure its seamless execution.
- plan and execute pre-events, VIP-events and engaging exhibitions during the summit and post-events.
- create partnerships with relevant support partners, such as e.g. hotels, exhibitors, transportation to and from the events, etc.
It is a time restricted project from June 1st till November 1st 2017 with the possibility of full time employment at SingularityU Denmark afterwards.
- proud of your proven track record in executing large scale, high end events.
- Just as good at thinking high level design as ensuring execution in the smallest detail.
- trained in experience design and have an unapologetic customer perspective.
- equally great at communicating with top level executives, international thought leaders, upcoming startup founders and volunteers.
- a doer as much as a thinker.
- a person with near perfect proficiency in English (and preferably Danish), orally and written.
- hungry and eager to prove yourself in a top notch, global organization.
- that you will be heading a high-end, world-class event that has never been seen before in Scandinavia.
- you will be a part of a project whose ambition it is to truly make a positive impact and transform people’s lives.
- a fast paced, extremely ambitious and quality focused work environment where you will be busy, learn a lot and have a lot of fun.
- an international environment full of the leading corporates, coolest startups and world class experts - perfect for building an even stronger personal international network.
- perks such as brain food lunch, access to our meditation and fitness rooms, a café with rooftop terrace and access to cool events.
- that only your own ambitions stand in the way of your growth potential at SingularityU Denmark.
You can learn more about us on the SingularityU Denmark website. You can also read about us in Børsen, Berlingske, or The Copenhagen Post.
How to Apply:
Please fill out this Google Form no later than May 5th at midnight.