Program Coordinator for SingularityU Denmark
We are growing fast and are looking for a Program Manager to help us run our education and innovation programs!
We need you to:
- work closely with our management team in designing and executing our education and innovation programs.
- plan, manage and execute. I.e. operationalize the programs, book and brief our world-class speakers, communicate with participants before, during and after, ensure a seamless execution and world-class experience.
- build and maintain relationships with our alumni and faculty to ensure they continuously have a valuable experience.
- the best at turning killer concepts into tight knit smooth operations that create the best possible experiences.
- proud of your experience design skills and unapologetic customer perspective.
- a doer as much as a thinker
- a person with near perfect proficiency in English (and preferably Danish), orally and written.
- hungry and extremely open to having a steep learning curve.
- a job where you will work with Scandinavia’s leading edge companies at the highest level.
- the possibility of being a key part in building a world-class institution that has one of the strongest brand in the world on tech, education and innovation.
- a work environment where the ambition truly is to make a positive impact in the world.
- a fast paced, extremely ambitious and quality focused work environment where you will be busy, learn a lot and have a lot of fun.
- an international environment full of the leading corporates, coolest startups and world class experts - perfect for building an even stronger personal international network.
- perks such as brain food lunch, access to our meditation and fitness rooms, a café with rooftop terrace and access to cool events.
- that only your own ambitions stand in the way of your growth potential at SingularityU Denmark.
You can learn more about us on the SingularityU Denmark website. You can also read about us in Børsen, Berlingske, or The Copenhagen Post.
How to Apply:
Please fill out this Google Form no later than Oct 25th at midnight.