Program Coordinator for SingularityU Denmark
We are growing fast and are looking for a Program Manager to help us run our education and innovation programs!
We need you to:
- work closely with our management team in designing and executing our education and innovation programs.
- plan, manage and execute. I.e. operationalize the programs, book and brief our world-class speakers, communicate with participants before, during and after, ensure a seamless execution and world-class experience.
- build and maintain relationships with our alumni and faculty to ensure they continuously have a valuable experience.
- the best at turning killer concepts into tight knit smooth operations that create the best possible experiences.
- proud of your experience design skills and unapologetic customer perspective.
- a doer as much as a thinker
- a person with near perfect proficiency in English (and preferably Danish), orally and written.
- hungry and extremely open to having a steep learning curve.
- a job where you will work with Scandinavia’s leading edge companies at the highest level.
- the possibility of being a key part in building a world-class institution that has one of the strongest brand in the world on tech, education and innovation.
- a work environment where the ambition truly is to make a positive impact in the world.
- a fast paced, extremely ambitious and quality focused work environment where you will be busy, learn a lot and have a lot of fun.
- an international environment full of the leading corporates, coolest startups and world class experts - perfect for building an even stronger personal international network.
- perks such as brain food lunch, access to our meditation and fitness rooms, a café with rooftop terrace and access to cool events.
- that only your own ambitions stand in the way of your growth potential at SingularityU Denmark.
How to Apply:
Please fill out this Google Form no later than Oct 25th at midnight.