Strategic Relations Coordinator for SingularityU Denmark
We just officially launched SingularityU Denmark and we are incredibly busy. Therefore, we need a Strategic Relations Manager to build, grow and maintain our corporate partner portfolio.
We need you to:
- work closely with our management team in building our corporate partner portfolio.
- build and maintain relationships with our existing partners at the highest level.
- uncover corporate partner needs and wants and create long term partner strategies with some of the best organizations around.
- create proposals and product descriptions as well as on-board partners.
- the best of both worlds: analytical and relational, strategic and hands-on, rational and emotional, purpose and profit driven, and you understand both corporate and startup world.
- great at creating real human relationships (if you understand robots too that’s simply a plus).
- proud of your unapologetic customer perspective.
- the kind of person who always thinks win-win.
- a person with near perfect proficiency in English and preferably Danish, orally and written.
- hungry and eager to prove yourself in a top notch, global organization.
- a job where you will work with Scandinavia’s leading edge companies at the highest level.
- the possibility of being a key part in building a world-class institution that has one of the strongest brand in the world on tech, education and innovation.
- a work environment where the ambition truly is to make a positive impact in the world.
- a fast paced, extremely ambitious and quality focused work environment where you will be busy, learn a lot and have a lot of fun.
- an international environment full of the leading corporates, coolest startups and world class experts - perfect for building an even stronger personal international network.
- both salary and bonus.
- perks such as brain food lunch, access to our meditation and fitness rooms, a café with rooftop terrace and access to cool events.
You can learn more about us on the SingularityU Denmark website. You can also read about us in Børsen, Berlingske, or The Copenhagen Post.
How to Apply:
Please fill out this Google Form no later than May 5th at midnight.