Strategic Relations Coordinator for SingularityU Denmark
We just officially launched SingularityU Denmark and we are incredibly busy. Therefore, we need a Strategic Relations Coordinator to build, grow and maintain our corporate partner portfolio.
We need you to:
- work closely with our management team in building our corporate partner portfolio.
- build and maintain relationships with our existing partners at the highest level.
- uncover corporate partner needs and wants and create long term partner strategies with some of the best organizations around.
- create proposals and product descriptions as well as on-board partners.
- the best of both worlds: analytical and relational, strategic and hands-on, rational and emotional, purpose and profit driven, and you understand both corporate and startup world.
- great at creating real human relationships (if you understand robots too that’s simply a plus).
- proud of your unapologetic customer perspective.
- the kind of person who always thinks win-win.
- a person with near perfect proficiency in English and preferably Danish, orally and written.
- hungry and eager to prove yourself in a top notch, global organization.
- a job where you will work with Scandinavia’s leading edge companies at the highest level.
- the possibility of being a key part in building a world-class institution that has one of the strongest brand in the world on tech, education and innovation.
- a work environment where the ambition truly is to make a positive impact in the world.
- a fast paced, extremely ambitious and quality focused work environment where you will be busy, learn a lot and have a lot of fun.
- an international environment full of the leading corporates, coolest startups and world class experts - perfect for building an even stronger personal international network.
- both salary and bonus.
- perks such as brain food lunch, access to our meditation and fitness rooms, a café with rooftop terrace and access to cool events.
How to Apply:
Please fill out this Google Form no later than Nov 15 at midnight.