Executive Assistant to the CEO and Front Desk Manager for our 5,000m2 Hub
We just officially launched SingularityU Denmark and we are incredibly busy. Therefore, we need an Executive Assistant to the CEO and Front Desk manager of our 5,000m2 Hub
We need you to:
- be the ultimate support for our CEO!
- be the first point of contact for all the people who wants to engage Laila, understand their needs and prepare for synergy.
- interact professionally and effectively with everyone from global executives, journalists, HQ in Silicon Valley, strategic relations and generally just a whole lot of amazing international individuals.
- manage Laila’s schedule, e-mail correspondences, coordinate logistics and prep for meetings and performances (some of which you will be participating in).
- be responsible for the Front Desk - that means run the reception, answer phones and e-mails and be responsible for our small reception shop (you will be responsible for the Front Desk, but several people will man the front desk besides you)
- work especially close with our PA and Office Manager (but also the rest of the team as your role is a central figure in the organization) to secure coordination, communication and a smooth running of the SingularityU Denmark Hub.
- professional, ambitious, execution oriented and eager to fast track your career in an international environment.
- very service-minded, have an extreme attention to detail and love to manage a diverse range of tasks.
- great at finding solutions, are self-driven, action oriented and get stuff done.
- great at managing most things from a computer and can support Laila in prepping for important meetings and performances.
- proud of your high level written and spoken Danish and English.
- at ease with all types of people, great at understanding other peoples needs and can negotiate so everybody wins.
- that first point of contact (via phone, email or in person) that makes people feel comfortable and welcome.
- that you are a key part of our small, dedicated team.
- that you will be busy, learn a lot and have a lot of fun.
- an international environment full of the coolest startups and world class experts who are all striving to make a difference.
- perks such as brain food lunch, access to our meditation and fitness rooms, a café with rooftop terrace and access to cool events.
You can learn more about us on the SingularityU Denmark website. You can also read about us in Børsen, Berlingske, or The Copenhagen Post.
How to Apply:
Please fill out this Google Form no later than May 5th at midnight.