Event Coordinator Apprentice/Eventkoordinatorelev for SingularityU Denmark
We are looking for Event Coordinator Apprentice to help us perfect everything related to the smooth execution of our many meetings, programs and events.
We need you to:
- be the backstage backbone that ensures a smooth running of all our internal and external meetings, events and educational programs.
- plan and execute daily events at our 5,000m2 hub for external guests that use our facilities for meeting and conferences. That includes making the bookings, book the F&B, prep the room, welcome the guests and make sure everything during their event runs perfectly.
- work closely with various members of our team to ensure coordination between the café, administration, cleaning, etc.
- find new ways to support our SU DK members. We also treat catering to our 300+ inhabitants needs as a daily event, which is why we also need to ensure that they have a great daily experience of living and working in the hub and continuously find new ways to support them.
- build out processes and plans for seamless execution of all our events.
- extremely good at planning and running small and medium scale events.
- proud of your unapologetic customer perspective.
- known for having an extreme attention to detail and spots things that need fixing.
- find solutions (even when there seems to be none) and makes things happen.
- a doer as much as a thinker and not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- great at making people feel comfortable and at home.
- hungry, eager to improve things and always do better.
- the possibility of being a key part in building a world-class event space that has one of the strongest brand in the world of tech, education and innovation.
- a job where you will work with with a large variety of Scandinavia’s leading edge companies and startups and build a strong network among them.
- a work environment where the ambition truly is to make a positive impact in the world.
- a fast paced, extremely ambitious and quality focused work environment where you will be busy, learn a lot and have a lot of fun.
- perks such as brain food lunch, access to our meditation and fitness rooms, a café with rooftop terrace and access to cool events.
- that only your own ambitions stand in the way of your growth potential at SingularityU Denmark.
How to Apply:
Please fill out this Google Form no later than Oct 25th at midnight.