Digital Storyteller for SingularityU Denmark
We are growing at SingularityU Denmark and have a remarkable number of good stories to tell. Therefore, we are looking for an awesome storyteller to bringour community's stories to the world. In this role, you would be responsible for planning and executing our digital communication.
We need you to:
- Be a social media whiz! We are looking for someone who knows how to use Facebook and Twitter as a medium for bringing great stories to life. You should also have an understanding of how to read analytics.
- Have a journalist's instinct for finding and documenting good stories. We are a thriving global community with amazing people coming and out the door each day. You will be in charge of documenting events (like the one with Denmark's Tech Ambassador or our Grand Opening!), speaking with entrepreneurs about their latest innovations, and engaging the renowned speakers who hold open lectures with us.
- Make things happen! You should be able to use Photoshop, InDesign, and ideally have a basic skills in a video software program.
- Think strategically! You will be working closing with our Director of Entrepreneurship and Community to craft a visual and digital communication strategy for the innovation hub.
- a master storyteller in writing and in picture.
- the best at spotting great stories, also the less obvious and querky ones.
- great at shooting and editing video to make it look awesome.
- able to distill complex subject matter into easy to understand value.
- a doer as much as a thinker.
- hungry and eager to prove yourself in a top notch, global organization.
This is a full time position with lots of room to design your ideal job. We are growing fast, with a lot of fantastic opportunities for development.
- the possibility of being a key part in building and communicating about our world-class innovation hub that has one of the strongest brands in the world on tech, education and innovation.
- a work environment where the ambition truly is to make a positive impact in the world.
- a fast paced, extremely ambitious and quality focused work environment where you will be busy, learn a lot, and have a lot of fun.
- an international environment full of the leading corporates, coolest startups and world class experts - perfect for building an even stronger personal international network.
- perks such as brain food lunch, access to our meditation and fitness rooms, a café with rooftop terrace and access to cool events.
- that only your own ambitions stand in the way of your growth potential at SingularityU Denmark.
How to Apply:
Please fill out this Google Form no later than Oct 25 at midnight.