Office Manager Apprentice/ Kontorelev for SingularityU Denmark
We are looking for an Office Manager Apprentice to help run our amazing community and take care of daily tasks around the innovation hub.
We need you to:
Support our reception from receiving people when they come in to answering the phone
Run administration for the startups in the hub. This means onboarding and offboarding as well as being their go-to person with whatever help they need. You will help to provide them with an amazing customer experience.
Help to support, plan and administer events and programs aimed at the bringing together our community. This could be with speakers from around the world or Danish-based experts.
Support daily running of the hub
Make strategic powerpoints and proposals
- extremely good at planning and running small and medium scale events.
- proud of your unapologetic customer perspective.
- known for having an extreme attention to detail and spots things that need fixing.
- find solutions (even when there seems to be none) and makes things happen.
- a doer as much as a thinker and not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- great at making people feel comfortable and at home.
- hungry, eager to improve things and always do better.
- have an interest in technology and entrepreneurship
- the possibility of being a key part in building a world-class event space that has one of the strongest brand in the world of tech, education and innovation.
- a job where you will work with with a large variety of Scandinavia’s leading edge companies and startups and build a strong network among them.
- a work environment where the ambition truly is to make a positive impact in the world.
- a fast paced, extremely ambitious and quality focused work environment where you will be busy, learn a lot and have a lot of fun.
- perks such as brain food lunch, access to our meditation and fitness rooms, a café with rooftop terrace and access to cool events.
- that only your own ambitions stand in the way of your growth potential at SingularityU Denmark.
You can learn more about us on the SingularityU Denmark website. You can also read about us in Børsen, Berlingske, or The Copenhagen Post.
How to Apply:
Please fill out this Google Form no later than Oct 25th at midnight.